Meeting of the QANTUS Steering Committee was held on 10 – 11 March 2016 at Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW (Warsaw, Poland).
This meeting was attended by the Project Steering Committee Members – Prof. S. Ignar (Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW), Prof. V. Zakharchenko (National University “Odessa Maritime Academy”), Prof. M. Frankowicz (Jagiellonian University), Prof. S. Stepanenko (Odessa State Environmental University), G. Titenko (V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University).
Prof. S. Chernyshenko (University of Koblenz-Landau), M. Techmanska (Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW), A. Shestakova (National University “Odessa Maritime Academy”) also took part in the meeting.
The Steering Committee discussed the following issues:
- Overall results of the second year of the Project and the effectiveness of the Consortium;
- The results of the reporting on the implementation of Project first phase tasks;
- Current development status of Qualifications framework in Environmental Sciences for Ukrainian Universities and the necessary next steps;
- Current development status of training courses for the developers of educational programmes and the necessary subsequent activities;
- Co-financing by the Project Consortium members;
- Preparation to the equipment procurement for Ukrainian partners at the expense of EU Grant;
- Reporting on mobility funding for the second year of the Project;
- Preliminary planning of activities for the next year of the Project.
During the meeting other current organisational issues were discussed.