Meeting of the QANTUS Steering Committee was held on 6 – 8 December 2016 at Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW (Warsaw, Poland).
This meeting was attended by the Project Steering Committee Members – Prof. S. Ignar (Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW), Prof. M. Frankowicz (Jagiellonian University), Prof. V. Zakharchenko (National University “Odessa Maritime Academy”), National coordinator of the Project, Prof. S. Stepanenko (Odessa State Environmental University), G. Titenko (V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University).
M. Techmanska (Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW) and A. Shestakova (National University “Odessa Maritime Academy”) also took part in the meeting.
Main issues discussed:
– final version of Qualifications Framework in Environmental Sciences;
– Completion of training courses development;
– Implementation of the work plan;
– The project co-financing;
– Measures on the equipment procurement;
– Planning of the follow-up project activities;
– Other organizational issues of the current activity.