Meeting of the QANTUS Steering Committee was held on 30 – 31 May 2016 at Jagiellonian University in Krakow (Poland).
This meeting was attended by the Project Steering Committee Members – Prof. S. Ignar (Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW), Prof. M. Frankowicz (Jagiellonian University), Prof. S. Stepanenko (Odessa State Environmental University), Prof. V. Zakharchenko (National University “Odessa Maritime Academy”), G. Titenko (V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University). Prof. Lucjan Chmielarz, Dr hab. Andrzej Adamski, Aleksandra Fedaczynska, Prof. Grażyna Stochel (Jagiellonian University in Krakow), O. Shabliy (Odessa State Environmental University), M. Techmanska (Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW), A. Shestakova (National University “Odessa Maritime Academy”) also took part in the meeting.
Main issues discussed:
– A draft Qualifications Framework in Environmental Sciences;
– Draft versions of the developed training courses;
– Implementation of the work plan and extension of the project duration;
– The project co-financing;
– Measures on the equipment procurement;
– Planning of the follow-up project activities;
– Other organizational issues of the current activity.
In addition, there was a meeting with Prof. Piotr Kuśtrowski, Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Dean-Elect of the Faculty of Chemistry, to discuss the issues of inter-university cooperation.