Meeting of the QANTUS Steering Committee was held on 27-28 November 2014 at Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW (Warsaw, Poland).
This meeting was attended by the Project Steering Committee Members – Prof. S. Ignar (Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW), Prof. M. Frankowicz (Jagiellonian University), Prof. S. Stepanenko (Odessa State Environmental University),
Prof. V. Zakharchenko (Odessa National Maritime Academy), Prof. J. Mosiej, M. Techmanska (Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW), A. Shestakova (Odessa National Maritime Academy) also took part in the meeting.
Steering Board Members have discussed the following issues:
– Overall results of the first year of the Project and consortium work effectiveness;
– The results of the Project Monitoring by the National Erasmus + office in Ukraine;
– First and second study visits outcomes;
– Work completion and preparation of reports within the frameworks of Workpackage 1;
– General approaches to development of Sectoral Qualifications Framework in the field of Environmental Sciences;
– Co-financing by the Project consortium members;
– Preliminary planning of activities for the second year of the Project;
The following current organizational issues were also discussed and resolved during the event:
– Reporting on mobility funding for the first year of the Project;
– Signing of the Memorandum of Understanding by the consortium members;
– Preparation for equipment procurement.