Monitoring of the TEMPUS QANTUS project
Monitoring of the project 544524-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-PL-TEMPUS-SMHES ‘Qualifications Frameworks for Environmental Science at Ukrainian Universities’ by the National TEMPUS / Erasmus+ office, and the Coordination Seminar of the project participants were conducted on 15-16 October 2014 at Odessa National Maritime Academy.
Participants of the events:
- Zhanna Talanova and Оlena Orzhel, representatives of the National TEMPUS / Erasmus+ office in Ukraine;
- Vadym Zakharchenko, the project coordinator from Ukraine;
The project consortium members:
- Sergiy Stepanenko, Оleg Shabliy, Valerii Khokhlov, Anatolii Polovyi, Аngelina Chugai – from Odessa State Environmental University;
- Viktor Bortniak, Anastasiia Shestakova, Kateryna Prykhodko, Yuliia Medvedeva – from Odessa National Maritime Academy;
- Ganna Titanko, Nadiia Maksimenko, Kateryna Utkina, Alla Nekos – from V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University;
- Ivan Mostoviak, Viktor Karpenko – from Uman National University of Horticulture;
- Тetyana Dyman, Oleksandr Melnychenko – from Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University;
- Оlga Ishchenko, Bohdan Krektun – from Lviv National Agrarian University;
- Оksana Zazymko – from the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine;
- Volodymyr Rozhak – from Institute of Ecology of the Carpathians NASU (participant of the project);
- Olga Getia – from Science and Methodology Centre for Agricultural Education (participant of the project);
- Natalia Tymoshenko – from Institute of Innovative Technologies and Educational Content (participant of the project);
- І.V. Shatokhina – from State Department of Enviromental Protection in Odessa Region;
- Viktor Komorin – from the Ukrainian Scientific Center of Ecology of the Sea (UkrSCES)
- teachers, administrative staff, students of Ukrainian partner HEIs.
Programme of the project monitoring
During the monitoring day the representatives of Ukrainian HEIs, which are the partners of TEMPUS QANTUS project, reported on the results of project implementation at the first stage. There were interviews with project teams and stakeholders, as well as the meeting with teachers, administrative staff, and students of Ukrainian partner HEIs.
- Vadym Zakharchenko. Qualifications Frameworks for Environmental Science at Ukrainian Universities. Initial report.
Presentations of participating organizations:
- Odessa State Environmental University (1)
- Odessa State Environmental University (2)
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Odessa National Maritime Academy
- Lviv National Agrarian University
- Science and Methodology Centre for Agricultural Education
- Institute of Ecology of the Carpathians NASU
- Ukrainian Scientific Center of Ecology of the Sea
- National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
- Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University
- Uman National University of Horticulture
During the second day of the meeting, the plan of further actions for provision of the project implementation was discussed on a coordination seminar.