A General Assembly (coordination meeting) of the consortium of EU project 544524-2013-1-PL-TEMPUS-SMHES was held on 21-22 September 2017 at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences (Poland).
During the event, a letter from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on the adoption of the Qualification Framework in Environmental Sciences, having been developed by the project consortium, was announced.
The participants of the coordination meeting discussed the current issues related to the implementation of the project objectives, in particular:
– implementation of a plan of the project activities;
– organization of the equipment procurement;
– organization of further project activities, in particular a study visit and a final conference.
Also during the event there was a detailed discussion of the methodological and teaching materials, developed under the project and intended for academic staff retraining and the trainings for curriculum developers.
Participants of the General Assembly:
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences (Poland): Józef Mosiej, Stefan Ignar, Monika Techmanska.
- Jagiellonian University (Poland): Marek Frankowicz.
- National University “Odessa Maritime Academy” (Ukraine): Vadym Zakharchenko, Anastasia Shestakova.
- Odessa State Environmental University (Ukraine): Tamerlan Safranov, Oleg Shabliy.
- V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University (Ukraine): Kateryna Utkina, Nadiia Maksymenko.
- National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine (Ukraine): Iuliia Rybalko, Oksana Zazymko.
- Lviv National Agrarian University (Ukraine): Olha Ishchenko, Bohdan Krektun.
- Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University (Ukraine): Alina Vovkohon, Tetiana Dyman.
- Uman National University of Horticulture (Ukraine): Ivan Mostoviak, Viktor Karpenko.
- Institute for Modernization of the Educational Content (Ukraine): Nataliia Tymoshenko.
- Institute of Ecology of the Carpathians of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Ukraine): Volodymyr Rozhak.
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (Ukraine): Alla Rybalko.