Qualifications Framework for Environmental Science at Ukrainian Universities
Project acronym: “QANTUS”
Project duration: 48 months
Start date: 1 December 2013
End date: 30 November 2017
Project coordinator in Ukraine:
Prof. Dr. Stefan Ignar,
Head of the Department of Hydraulic Engineering Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Poland
tel: + 48 22 593 52 70; fax: + 48 22 593 52 73; e-mail: email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Vadym Zakharchenko,
Vice Rector for Scientific and Pedagogical Affairs National University ‘Odessa Maritime Academy’
tel: +38 048 728 31 57; fax: +38 048 728 31 57; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wider objective is enhancement of quality and relevance of higher education in Ukraine and increasing convergence with EU developments through elaboration of qualifications frameworks.
- Analyses of existing standards and methodologies of Qualifications Frameworks development in Environmental Science.
- Development of sectoral Qualifications Frameworks for Environmental Science studies at Ukrainian universities.
- Training courses on developing and implementing new study programs compatible with Qualifications Frameworks in Environmental Science.
- Analyses of existing standards and methodologies of sectoral Qualifications Frameworks development.
- Elaboration of Qualifications Framework in the area of Environmental Science in Ukraine.
- Creation of training centers.
- Development and implementation of training courses on developing and implementing new study programmes compatible with Qualifications Framework in Environmental Science.
- Quality control.
- Dissemination of project results.
- Project management.
- Developed Qualifications Framework for Environmental Science at Ukrainian universities.
- Created training centers at partner universities.
- Developed and implemented training courses.
- Developed project web-site.
- Reports on project results and other publications.